Sign up and I will email you my free guide which will give you some first steps to take on your own to discover your best singing voice.
I will add you to my mailing list to keep you in touch with my special offers. I don’t share your details with third-parties and you can unsubscribe at any time.
It is often said that at the end of our lives we are more likely to regret the things we did not do than the things we did.
How would you feel if you discovered that you could sing really well, just like Angie, one of my recent students, who had never dared to sing before and now has not only performed in front of family, friends and the public at large but has also gone on to record a CD?
Singing is one of the most natural ways of communicating, really just an extension of speaking.
It mystifies so many and (in my many years of performing professionally and teaching lots of people to sing!) I’ve noticed how it is often seen as unattainable.
- Are you curious as to what you would sound like singing – and what songs would suit you?
- Would you love to feel confident enough to sing in front of others?
- Would you just like the experience of trying it out?
- Do you want the joy of expressing yourself through singing?
- Maybe you stopped singing as a child and for some reason believe you can’t sing?
- Maybe you have been in ill health and would like to explore how singing could benefit you as part of your road to recovery?
- Would you like to have a greater understanding of the songs and music in general that surround you?
My mission is to help de-mystify and get more people just like you singing and potentially performing. Why? because it actually is really good for you.
I offer a free consultation, why not give it a try?
Hire me for your event.
Dates coming up
More about Rachel.
News and ideas!